Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Just checked stockx prices as well for the green hoodie and I'm good with my black tee :emoji_upside_down:
Yep. I had gotten this hoodie from his site last year so it’ll hold me over until then
IMG_7077.jpeg

Might be optimistic but I don’t think resale for the doom **** goes crazy. That type of fan base is not the one that would be pay crazy resale $$$.

Let’s check back in when the hype dies down or the next hyped release drops

With that said if anyone is going to supreme sf let me know how it looks and if it’s worth the drive :lol:

Last edited:
Don’t forget the Dominicans got the other races listening to Dembow music now too lol
NO SIDEVIEW MIRRORS ARE SAFE!!!

There is this IG account of people recording themself speeding in traffic in NYC. I aint even old but this next generation wild stupid.

the back of the tee / hoodie is more fire to me idk y

Felt like the graphic could have been a better one, still nice

Idk y i didnt even try for the green hoodie, i just wanted the beanie first and didnt wanna risk not getting anything trying to have both in cart

God Bless NYC In store today its baking in NY. Folks standing in the devil's nucleus to buy clothes

Man I don’t even really rock Palace like that but ima need this tee tomorrow. Between Preme and Kaws Uniqlo today and Palace tomorrow im going to have to clear up some closet space lol

2EEDEC96-55D4-4AF3-B8E3-863843EF78A7.jpeg
Copped da jacket that has da same image on da back. Will go for a tee also.

Drove by da uniqlo store and da line was wild and said it has to be something Kaws related

Back
Top Bottom