Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Blue/green Tartan flannel hooded shirt popped back up available, so pulled the trigger along with one of the thermal polo I had my eye on. Still a little salty I missed out on the navy cable knit sweater, but I'm good. Hopefully they got some other good stuff this week so that I can cop while everyone else goes for a BOGO

Blue/green Tartan flannel hooded shirt popped back up available, so pulled the trigger along with one of the thermal polo I had my eye on. Still a little salty I missed out on the navy cable knit sweater, but I'm good. Hopefully they got some other good stuff this week so that I can cop while everyone else goes for a BOGO

Supreme quilted flannels have always been a good buy for me.

Supreme box logo is timeless
Be careful with all that. Them bogos not hitting with the youth like they was in 2017.

Might be the exact opposite at this point. These days kids put Supreme in the same category as Yeezy 350s, Jordan 1s, skinny jeans, and graphic tees. The uniform of their childhood

You don't see it in the wild anymore on campuses because they all scared of somebody saying to them "Ewww, who still wearing Supreme in 2023?" ... Tik Tok said its a no-go, so to the kids it's a no-go

I’m not seeing the suede nuptse on eBay or even YouTube videos, I’m legit trying to see how it looks on a regular camera, I actually love concept, remind me of the burgundy corduroy supreme north face I have

Last edited:
jackets clean AF
Yeah one of my fave pieces from preview but not sure if I will cop

Skull instructions trash but got it done lol

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpeg
    IMG_1754.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 215
i think theres a time and a place for everything…working from home i found myself buying and wearing more supreme/nike gear…

but if i go to the office it kinda goes back to the ralph lauren button ups/chinos

supreme button up shirts are pretty awesome…you can wear them into the office with jeans and its not super boring or young looking
Same. I’m cozy season most days but actually just started wearing stuff I haven’t worn just around the house. The pocket tees and button ups work when I do go in the office though. Luckily my company allows jeans so Japanese selvedge denim it is lol.

SK19_FW23_SelfAppliqueCrewneck_Navy02_720x.jpg

I went to a Christmas party last night and it made me realize I don’t have any sweaters. Now I need this.
TBH the sweater & items like this are always last in style over time. Can’t go wrong with a cable
Knit sweater.

Do I stand a chance if I try manual for the grey bogo? Or should I just try for a different color? Really want grey but purple looking nice too.

Do I stand a chance if I try manual for the grey bogo? Or should I just try for a different color? Really want grey but purple looking nice too.
They usually have decent bot protection on box logo days. Even so, it can be tough just due to captchas and traffic. Kinda luck when it comes to getting through. But in general, you should be able to get though on something. Grey will definitely be the hardest.

Back
Top Bottom