Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

If you not going for gray tomorrow, you’ll be fine, especially if you not moving like somebody who never been on the site before

If you are going for gray tomorrow. Well god bless you and the 100k other people
Yep just going for my brown XL and I'll be good. The grey ain't worth it imo. Every reseller going for that ofc.

Lol.. you go home they sell to their friends.

You never pick bowery
Reason why I kept refreshing waiting for Brooklyn to pop up and hit that 11:45 time. During dunks some salty person threw a big rock at the window in Bowery and shut it down.

Now do I take the trip from South jersey to Brooklyn again :rofl:

Does apple pay work or should I not even bother? Wont be able to use my pc since ill be at work.

giphy.gif

I’ll be at work (high school) on my lunch break on one of their super fast PCs, I set up autofill today but I’m bringing my MacBook also. I haven’t bought anything hyped with the new (to me) checkout. I’m going for the mint green in large, should I just go the autofill route or PayPal, or does it even make a difference? Not naive enough to go for grey.

Grey hoodie and baseball. If I can’t get grey then black or sand or blue or whatever’s left in 2xl. Probably buy a hat like 2 minutes before release just to be ready and don’t have to do that captcha

You're going to buy a $700 baseball glove? Are you hiring?

The cheapest version of the Rev1x gloves are $400, customized versions from Rawlings start at like $550, and you can't personalize the image or add Supreme branding. It's expensive, but not ridiculous or out of line for the Supreme branding markup. That being said, I'm not cashing out on gloves anymore either, especially with a white palm. It's a display piece or a flex piece for Rawlings endorsers. Maybe Francisco Lindor will use one. I know he uses the Rev1x

Blue is clean, and light green is decent but not as clean as sage was. Sand is clean and safe. Still have Plum DS so it’s really only the grey for me.

Back
Top Bottom