Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Hearing only small and medium in grey so praying for grimace
Hope you’re right. Hoping med gray still available when I go in. Have 12:45 slot. Some guy in line said his homie came out and said gray is gone as well as larger sizes in black. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I realize that i must have really changed when the bogo hoodie isn’t a big priority for me. I have several other colorways from previous years and i really only wanted the sand because it’s the only one i could see myself getting real wear out of them. I struck out on the brown one last year too but honestly once i get an earth tone bogo hoodie i likely will stop buying them all together. I’m grateful i did get the Tiger varsity week 1, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments wearing it

The people under the farther logo are here no appointments.

IMG_6048.jpeg

If you have an appointment you’re back here in a separate section.

IMG_6052.jpeg

They haven’t even got to the 12pm appointments lol imma be here till 230pm 😭

I do not miss going in store lol

I do not miss going in store lol
facts

even looking back i cant believe i would wake up at 5:30 am for some drives upto brooklyn from philly. even did some solo rides - i was gassed up

i would never in a million years do it now

And I’m out. They started moving faster as the appointment times went up

Sand and baseball secured. Ironically enough sand was one of the first choices i had.

Grey only S available, purple was gone everything else seemed to still be available.

IMG_6061.jpeg

I was hoping the Jesus piece hat was in store but nada. Hopefully it’s in the sale.

Came home to the crib in Jersey like 2 hours ago from BK. Had a 11:45 time spot didn’t get in till like 12:30. Hit Large Grey online while walking to the store which pissed me off since I could’ve stayed my *** in bed and avoid the snow lmaoo. BK was pretty chill they let people grab 2 of each. Purple sold out by the time 11:30 timeslot were let in. Found out from my boy in Bowery that they let them grab 3 hoodies/beanies there. Decided to double up and grab another large grey hoodie and grabbed a sand and grey beanie too. I think I got the last large grey since they were telling the people who were just let in that they only had medium left. Dude in the back brought out a sand bogo too and cashier was shocked when I said only I only wanted the grey hoodie :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom