Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

The Ying Yang tee is great. Won't buy it...but its good to see Supreme keeping a bit of their ethos. The juxtaposition of the ying-yang and the big F U on the back is great.

Supreme x Vans “Leopard” Collection
Release Date: December 14, 2023
Supreme-Vans-Half-Cab-Leopard-2023.jpeg

Supreme-Vans-ld-Skool-Leopard-2023-3.jpeg

Supreme-Vans-Half-Cab-Leopard-2023-1.jpeg

Supreme-Vans-Old-Skool-Leopard-2023.jpeg

Supreme-Vans-Half-Cab-Leopard-2023-2.jpeg

Supreme-Vans-Old-Skool-Leopard-2023-1.jpeg

Yea them orange old schools are fire b, gonna be busy with work this Thursday ,hopefully they sit for an hour or 2...

Anybody else have issues booking times this morning? Kept getting the spinning circle, but couldn’t complete the registration… gave up eventually after seeing only 2pm and later slots available. Last week was fairly easier to register… oh well, online or bust for me.

Anybody else have issues booking times this morning? Kept getting the spinning circle, but couldn’t complete the registration… gave up eventually after seeing only 2pm and later slots available. Last week was fairly easier to register… oh well, online or bust for me.

that’s how it always is for me :lol:

If i ask DonRafa DonRafa for anything id ask him to swoop by Chin Chins and grab me some peanut noodles, word is bond.

Fun fact: the building right across the street from supreme used to be the second Ticketmaster office building i used to work there. The bar up the way “State Social house” used to be called red rock on sunset and i used to dj there on the weekends. Sheesh like 15+ years ago 🥲

Bro having flashbacks of cocaine and acid

bro no lie the amount of blow that used to be done at that place back then? sheesh. Being right up the street from the viper room and the rainbow bar & grill always had a ton of celebs popping in. My favorite was on a rainy Friday night when it was dead, Mila Kunis and a few of her friends were there upstairs asking for underground hip hop lol

Funnier fact, Kid from kid n play was a regular and was ALWAYS $hiet faced lol

IMG_1845.jpeg

And if you know UfC then you know this legend here

IMG_1846.jpeg

bro no lie the amount of blow that used to be done at that place back then? sheesh. Being right up the street from the viper room and the rainbow bar & grill always had a ton of celebs popping in. My favorite was on a rainy Friday night when it was dead, Mila Kunis and a few of her friends were there upstairs asking for underground hip hop lol

Funnier fact, Kid from kid n play was a regular and was ALWAYS $hiet faced lol

IMG_1845.jpeg

And if you know UfC then you know this legend here

IMG_1846.jpeg
Once I saw Viper room… I knew you been through some shi* 😂😂😂😂

More automated software now supports supreme sign up than before making it difficult. Sign up for the dunks was a breeze compared to today and last week.
nah dunks were tough, at least all manual signups for the hyped stuff. Once people understood how to sign up since ww was implemented last year, they definitely made code for it.

Back
Top Bottom