Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

the bogo hoody this year feels a lot lighter like the crewneck from last season. Both are described to have "brushed-back fleece" while the 2021 tonal hoodies are just "Heavyweight cotton crossgrain fleece".

Starting to pay more attention to small details like this in their product descriptions.

Just got my order in from last week. Like the tan houndstooth cap so much that I looped back around and bought the black one too, and grabbed the reflective camp cap, which had restocked after selling a couple of times. Houndstooth joint is my 2nd favorite hat of the season (Ebbets hats are my favorite because I love EFF gear)

Im in London and passed by this
IMG_1997.jpeg

How I felt this year when you guys scored the items I wanted but I failed to get. Jk but I’m not

what are the benefits for you if you don’t mind me asking?

it’s helped me at its peak drop 30 lbs and the only thing i did was just the water intake. I didn’t add a workout plan i didn’t change what i ate. The difference was the water did fill me up so i began having more leftovers of the food i was ordering. I ate the same stuff just a lot less

It took a bit to get used to it but after awhile it became second nature. I mean in addition to the sizing changing a bit i was finally able to rock supreme, something i couldn’t do when i was younger.

it’s helped me at its peak drop 30 lbs and the only thing i did was just the water intake. I didn’t add a workout plan i didn’t change what i ate. The difference was the water did fill me up so i began having more leftovers of the food i was ordering. I ate the same stuff just a lot less

It took a bit to get used to it but after awhile it became second nature. I mean in addition to the sizing changing a bit i was finally able to rock supreme, something i couldn’t do when i was younger.
And if you're a soda addict like me, switching to seltzer can really help. I bought a drinkmate (better sodastream alternative) which helped me stop drinking soda for most of the past year. Wouldn't have been able to fit my supreme XL comfortably again if it wasn't for quitting sugary drinks lol. That pandemic really did a number on my physical health.

Salute 🫡 to you guys for making a change and sticking to it. The hardest part is to start. I can say that for myself. You just have to remember what you do has to be a lifestyle change. Something permanent. Happy anew Year fam.

And if you're a soda addict like me, switching to seltzer can really help. I bought a drinkmate (better sodastream alternative) which helped me stop drinking soda for most of the past year. Wouldn't have been able to fit my supreme XL comfortably again if it wasn't for quitting sugary drinks lol. That pandemic really did a number on my physical health.
I immediately lost 20 lbs when I stopped drinking soda. Seems as stupid as smoking cigs to me now. Sugar is the enemy of your health and basically functions like an addictive drug.

Back
Top Bottom