Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Not feeling alot of this seasons preview.

possible purchase or pass:
zip up thermal
miltary camp cap (last year was better imo)

more likely purchase:
tiger pocket tee
tiger shorts
mlb new era
futura tee
futura hoodie
pocket knife
and collabs or unseen

Last edited:
why this season feel so jacket heavy? Bit loved by a lot. Here’s what’s caught my eye might be shleep most of this season. Tiger camo boyz we back and also why SF get the camo new era? SMH

IMG_7768.jpeg IMG_7769.jpeg IMG_7770.jpeg IMG_7771.jpeg IMG_7772.jpeg IMG_7773.jpeg IMG_7774.jpeg IMG_7775.jpeg IMG_7776.jpeg IMG_7778.jpeg
I'm kind of a heavy jacket collector so maybe that's why I liked this season more than last.

That yellow denim coaches jacket will likely get copped if price isn't od. I really like the chore jackets too but I probably don't need one.

Atlanta and Tigers mlb fitteds x Supreme 🤔.
Sf gets the camo, that’s odd.
All the other teams make sense.

Does Supreme and Palace collude at all? The both have an Italia hat this season

On the conference call they were like "we need to get that sweet Howard Beach market"

That braves hat is honestly pissing me off

Should be nats or Phillies

That red not even there color

Varsity jackets are nice, but will be too pricey for me. Muppets fleece is killer, plenty of good sweaters, tees, and hats. I dig the reflective and woven bags. Roland synth and drum machine will be out of my price range but desirable. And plenty of accessories I would grab. Looks like a strong season to me.

Some very solid stuff but as usual my big complaint is the stuff I like is mainly long sleeve as summer approaches (because spring does not exist).

Back
Top Bottom