IMG_9592.jpeg
IMG_9593.jpeg

best piece of the week

i wouldnt change a thing except maybe make the mouse pointer bigger

pass week though

best piece of the week

i wouldnt change a thing except maybe make the mouse pointer bigger

pass week though

Remove the mouse/pointer hand, remove the bet4ca$h, and the supreme laundry detergent looking logo and I’d be in. Just too much going on for me. Other than that you’re right though. Dopest thing for sale
Yall gonna see someone else rocking it and be like, "Damn, I slept!" :lol:

I really hope people keep the same energy and lay off most of the Toy Machine stuff this week so that I can fill up my cart with all the TM stuff I want for personal use. Not totally surprised, but the clear lack of awareness of Toy Machine history and branding by those "covering" these Supreme releases on YouTube and social media, even though Supreme is a skate brand, is pretty laughable. Got these hype clowns really showing their asses out here.

The thing with the baseball jersey is you really look like a sponsored athlete or player representing a team or something. I mean literally a walking billboard.

Word NGL I do like da baseball jersey , was gonna go palace this week but that baseball jersey > da Umbro joints ...imo. just not sure if to go for da camo or da black one , but da navy is also calling my name...idk not stressing if I miss out tho so its whatevs

Back
Top Bottom