Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Had 1:45 SF slot. Got medium denim shirt, medium navy and camo small box tees, medium black and stone Andre tees, beanie baby, and two zebra camps. Only two Andre colors were on display, all the other colors were on hangers. Dude at the counter gave me two gold stickers for bringing my own supreme reusable bag.

supreme fw22 week 1b.jpg

supreme fw22 week 1a.jpg

shouldve added everything to 1 cart (and saved $20 on shipping :smh:) but wasnt sure how fast the toolbox/beanie babie would sellout.
hopefully they bless me with multiple gold bogo stickers.

Last edited:
Just left SF Supreme 20 minutes ago and they still have Andre3000 tees and Beanie Babies.

Andre3000 tomato & white tees were on display, but I asked the guy who rang me up if that’s the only colors left and he said no. I asked for a black and he threw that one in along with the white I asked for earlier :smokin

Damn I would've told you to throw another black for me :lol:

I'm still hurt.

The fact that you can cop 2 of the same tee is sign of the times. I used to do a jig to be able to do this. Almost everytime I end up only keeping 1 so prolly won’t be doing that anytime soon.
Yeah, I used to have one set of my details (standard address and CC) saved on my computer and another jigged version on my phone. Only used it a handful of times.

Now it appears VFSupreme doesn't give a **** how much of their **** you're willing to blow your $$$ on :lol:

Wanted grey or black 3k, but no luck.

Ended up getting it in Tomato. Hopefully it is not the color on the website and is the normal red color.

It’s like a dark orange more than red, unfortunately. You can sort of see it in my pic above. Not bad, but definitely threw me off.

Yeah, I used to have one set of my details (standard address and CC) saved on my computer and another jigged version on my phone. Only used it a handful of times.

Now it appears VFSupreme doesn't give a **** how much of their **** you're willing to blow your $$$ on :lol:
They pretty much saying, “If they want to be able to buy more… let them buy ALL of it!” Lol

they’re letting people people who they know are known resellers buy one of each. dudes friend who went in at noon for denied a stone color way. you guys really think they’re allowing everyone to buy all the colors? :lol:

supreme still doing supreme tings

they’re letting people people who they know are known resellers buy one of each. dudes friend who went in at noon for denied a stone color way. you guys really think they’re allowing everyone to buy all the colors? :lol:

supreme still doing supreme tings
Should be the opposite. 😬

that zebra hat is fire... cant believe I overlooked that... then again I spent more than enough today lol

Back
Top Bottom