Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Would you guys find it hard to believe that fakes of the Burberry Sherpa were made? I’m negotiating a deal that seems to good to be true, but I have a hard time thinking there’s fakes of them out there?

Would you guys find it hard to believe that fakes of the Burberry Sherpa were made? I’m negotiating a deal that seems to good to be true, but I have a hard time thinking there’s fakes of them out there?

i would say check reddit. i know there’s a sub for fake clothes on there.

Kept forgetting to unDS this and finally got around to it today. Picked up a few compliments on it, too...

20230110_184715.jpg

Meanwhile, when I was rooting it out I realized I have a TON of stuff I haven't taken outta the plastic yet. So, if Shopify ruins the site I think I'm pretty well set for at least the next couple years :lol:

I’m late as **** since I haven’t checked this thread in a while but Supreme is a Shopify site now?

Jesus Christ

This my conscience waiting from 11:00 - 11:45 still “ in line” with those bars
79BEA1BC-00E3-44B5-B4B6-4E32AE67FD05.gif

Not hard to believe, they exist. Most of the time the embroidery is what sets it apart

Back
Top Bottom