Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

The shockingly fairly priced Moto jersey: $110 and it has two separate large embroideried pieces on it
165CA724-342E-49B2-AC8B-3478F33669E5.jpeg

Damn. I gotta go to Disney this summer to claim/build my rightful lightsaber

$200 is a pretty good deal for a custom lightsaber

Damn. I gotta go to Disney this summer to claim/build my rightful lightsaber

$200 is a pretty good deal for a custom lightsaber

Let me be honest. I have a build your own lightsaber and it’s cool and the experience is dope and if that’s what you’re going for sure but 3rd party sabers are better.

This one is a 3rd party Luke. $160 shipped it’s a Baselit meaning LED in the hilt but it’s got 12 colors, 10 sound fonts and blaster deflects, and blade lockup. Plus the quality is better. This one Vs the Disney parks so much better as the Disney parks one requires you to add a fat neck to add the blade.

But for the experience building is worth it however thst build one adds up cuz you’re gonna want to buy all the crystals.

Let me be honest. I have a build your own lightsaber and it’s cool and the experience is dope and if that’s what you’re going for sure but 3rd party sabers are better.

This one is a 3rd party Luke. $160 shipped it’s a Baselit meaning LED in the hilt but it’s got 12 colors, 10 sound fonts and blaster deflects, and blade lockup. Plus the quality is better. This one Vs the Disney parks so much better as the Disney parks one requires you to add a fat neck to add the blade.

But for the experience building is worth it however thst build one adds up cuz you’re gonna want to buy all the crystals.
I just want the build experience. Gotta do it next time I'm at disney.

Back
Top Bottom