Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

For a couple years they stopped doing sales altogether but the past few years they usually send an announcement when they do decide to have one.

Last edited:
Looks like SHOP is working hard to catch up on orders. Got a UPS alert for a delivery tomorrow. 4.3 lbs. Now would this be the nuptse or Yankee gortex? No email from Sup on shipping.

Finally received shipping email on tomorrow's item. It is the Yankees gortex. Only waiting for the TNF nuptse. Finally received the TNF fleece today. It does run big and seems to be the same material as the TNF S logo fleece.

i'm thinking longer term than just recently. like, a supreme x north face mountain jacket in 2012 for instance retailed at 298. the last one that just dropped was $388.

Today I remembered to doc what I wore lol
Crow schott, 2021 box logo and junya backpack 21B65591-76DE-421F-AE29-4DDDAF85EEF8.jpeg

I was tracking it leading up to christmas because I was gonna buy one on StockX and prices were dipping to like $180. Then my brother gifts me it for Christmas, his friend had hit on the site and it came out to $111 so he bought it from him and gifted it to me. I almost bought one myself but good thing I didn’t.

I was tracking it leading up to christmas because I was gonna buy one on StockX and prices were dipping to like $180. Then my brother gifts me it for Christmas, his friend had hit on the site and it came out to $111 so he bought it from him and gifted it to me. I almost bought one myself but good thing I didn’t.
I was like 30% interested in ordering it off the drop, then 0% interested in paying resell. But I'mma get my Gundam on regardless, 'cuz my brother got me this amazing kit for Christmas:

figure-rise-standard-amplified-batman-plastic-model-bandai-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom