Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

:wow:
AB5A295E-0C94-4E42-9285-42D08F8E4317.jpeg

Doesn't make sense, other than higher quantities of these than the dunks. I should have got those.

black medium hoodie
biege deck

any chance you think someone would trade black hoodie for grey?

man these releases be stressing me out :lol: im tryingto cop one item on the app and another on the desktop. got the sold out message on both, never made it passed the check out screen. 25 minutes later i get the order confirmation for the hoodie i was spamming checkout for on the pc and nothing with the app/apple pay.

this is like the 5th time desktop has beat out the app and i didnt know it until afterwards

ok I’m done trying for the day, my size popped up twice and I still couldn’t hit. guess it wasn’t meant to be

Had my heart set on the grey Hoodie in Large but oh well. Like jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 said....
I have the tiffany, SF, Pucci or two & some other tees sitting in bags. Its just greed in me LOL..

Fast forward to next week I'll prolly have the grey hoodie LOL

I was kinda salty I missed 2021 box logo hoodie... then I realized I already have cross logo, sweatshirt, bandana hoodie and pucci so I'll be straight... plus I'll try to hit this year's winter box logo hoodie... I'm taking off on that Thursday this time...lesson learned lol...

Back
Top Bottom