Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

They really cutting corners, every small box shirt I got still has the made in China tag.

FC3919C1-1E6B-4583-98EC-ED2BEEB2DA38.jpeg

Supreme LA got anything left?

Looking for a few tees and def some stickers and are they allowing anyone in tomorrow?

they’re letting people people who they know are known resellers buy one of each. dudes friend who went in at noon for denied a stone color way. you guys really think they’re allowing everyone to buy all the colors? :lol:

supreme still doing supreme tings
This. There's no way 11am and 12 pm slots were still waiting on line at Manhattan by the time I arrived late at 2:30 pm for a 1:45 slot. Bull****. SF > NY. 11 and 12 time slots went in about 3pm-4 iirc.

Alot of "f&f" bs. Or games, resellers, back-door whatever.

Funny I barely paid attention to them, did a quick glance and thought they were weak. Was at a friends pool party a few weeks ago and I like them A LOT after seeing them in person.

truth. first time ive snapped my neck in maybe half a decade.

debating on getting a black pair too for the stealths

Just going to buy 3K tee and Beanie Baby off resell, seems like a lot were produced so hopefully prices aren’t nuts.

Wasn’t planning on getting the Zebra camp but I’m a sucker for a cool Preme hat. Was curious how it would match Yeezy zebras but the designs are too different to work imo. Was able to grab 3 Andre Three Stacks tees, ooping two to friends.

4E06CB99-63A9-47F1-B464-8F6099BE7BC8.jpeg
7596BC31-AE5E-483F-B2E2-397E6B5A089A.jpeg

gotta wear them with the quartersnacks dunk sb lol

Havent bought any supreme since '17. The Rhinestone Mary got me off the bench ya'll :lol: :smh:

To my shock/surprise it sold out pretty quickly online. was hoping Id have time to procrastinate.

Since im in berlin, decided to go to the new shop, plus I never been inside.
All I wanted was the tan mary in XXL and I thought that would be a long shot.
1pm Friday, surprised I got any of this

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 2.18.36 PM.png

zeeb hat w the animal instinct 3ś and a white or black tee and black denim

just the right dose of zeeb

:smokin

or zeeb hat with a white sox jersey and g fazos

Supreme LA got anything left?

Looking for a few tees and def some stickers and are they allowing anyone in tomorrow?

If you go and by the grace of God there's a large Andre shirt in black or tan, buy it!! I'm in LA and will gladly meet up and buy it from you.

Back
Top Bottom