Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

haven't bought a hoody in a few years, what the sizing like these days? :nerd:
Pretty much this
box.JPG

Supposed restock like 9 mins ago? I didn't see anything but I also don't run monitors or anything. I just want a damn black tonal for retail

Supposed restock like 9 mins ago? I didn't see anything but I also don't run monitors or anything. I just want a damn black tonal for retail
I've seen restocks throughout the day but they get snatched up almost immediately. Bots feasting :smh:

I'm just using the Supreme Community app for the restock alerts.

Forgot it was Thursday. All I picked up was a black T-Rex tee. How are the lines at the new Hollywood spot?

I grabbed the Silca bike tool, a Kurt tee and tapestry hat and I just realized they charged me $20 for shipping. Was it because of the little *** tool?

Interested in the duffle bag - does it have metal D rings or are they using plastic?

I've seen restocks throughout the day but they get snatched up almost immediately. Bots feasting :smh:

I'm just using the Supreme Community app for the restock alerts.

The only restocks you have a chance with are in the first 10 minutes of release. After that every restock alert you get is for a 1 off or 2 off that trickle in. Manual users won’t be able to compete

Shipped FedEx and arriving tomorrow

Good job Supreme. I understand why people complained for 2 months about the switch to Shopify but at least for week 1 it worked. Benefit of the doubt achieved

Looking forward to seeing how it goes when there is a universally sought after item tho

Shipped FedEx and arriving tomorrow

Good job Supreme. I understand why people complained for 2 months about the switch to Shopify but at least for week 1 it worked. Benefit of the doubt achieved

Looking forward to seeing how it goes when there is a universally sought after item tho
We'll see after the faded bogo drops. Waiting to see how they handle it and if there will be an actual queue, unique captcha/hcaptcha, etc.

We'll see after the faded bogo drops. Waiting to see how they handle it and if there will be an actual queue, unique captcha/hcaptcha, etc.
I was queued on mobile for a black tonal tee., didn't get it. No queue on another tab for a yellow. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom