Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

What are folks going for today? Something in the back of my head is saying go for the olive Bogo, but I’ve still got the Russian camp Bogo in the bag from a couple seasons ago. The other part of me just wants to go for the grey one cause I’ll wear it more lol or maybe part of me know the olive one will be harder or to get and im making excuses :lol:

The psychology of supreme Thursday’s

What are folks going for today? Something in the back of my head is saying go for the olive Bogo, but I’ve still got the Russian camp Bogo in the bag from a couple seasons ago. The other part of me just wants to go for the grey one cause I’ll wear it more lol or maybe part of me know the olive one will be harder or to get and im making excuses :lol:

Just buy both!

Olive Bogo and clear durex mugs and I always say for bogo drops if you want the hyped color just go for it. There’s thousands of people who are thinking the same thing as you and will go for the least hyped bogo which in turns makes it sell out fast lol.

Interested to see how the site performs today since it’s technically the first “hyped” drop this season even though popularity is down.

I guess I’m going for the Amber Duralex mugs & Olive hoodie. Don’t need anymore hoodies but am a sucker for anything olive/green.
Mugs are coo. Amber color seems more unique. IDK.
If I strike out on both I’ll be mildly disappointed lol.

Not the grey being crooked :smh:
40F33517-FF6C-466C-8D01-3D80EAD6C590.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom