Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

:rofl:
IMG_0768.jpeg

Same. Didn't even want to bother trying for a Size 12.

I did desktop and kept getting captchas. For those that hit how were you successful? Desktop? Mobile or the App? I thought for desktop if you had gmail open you avoided the captchas. :smh:
Used desktop logged in to chrome with my Gmail, used autofill which gave me a error because it filled ccv, removed a digit and credit card ccv verification popped up. Entered and hit with a 9 click captcha.

i swear, sometimes you just get the wrong employee and they screw you over. i’ve seen people get denied random things before
Bogo week for crewnecks couple years back I asked for a black or grey and dude gave me navy even tho there were a bunch of black and grey left in my size since I was one of the first timeslots, dude said I can't get it now oops can't change it now keep on walkin. Effing chode.

Wont impact sales at all.. watever group leaves and says “I’m not copping anymore” another group is waiting for the opportunity to fill that space. I think the real question here is was his attempt really going to be something radical or just controversial?

Y’all woulda bought the tee?

Also, let’s be honest.. nobody cares about him and them weak a** pants anyway.

Last edited:
sounds like hes being more of a cry baby than anything…supreme obviously doesnt really come off as a white supremacist/tea party kinda brand…

this just seems like dude didnt get his way and is now sabotaging in the name of being a hero…if you work in an office type setting or in management youve probably seen how ppl that are entitled act when they dont get something

personally, im super over the message behind a brand or what kinda ppl work at the brand (regardless of the product)…if something is quality…its prob gonna get my cash

Last edited:
If flower jeans is built he would put the tees out under denim tears… but we know that won’t happen.

sounds like hes being more of a cry baby than anything…supreme onviously doesnt really come off as a white supremacist/tea party kinda brand…

this just seems like dude didnt get his way and is now sabotaging in the name of being a hero

personally, im super over the message behind a brand or what kinda ppl work at the brand…if something is quality…its prob gonna get my cash

When you start posting text messages, and doing all kinds of nonsense like that after your supposed to have a relationship with the brand you’re just a moron. I don’t see how anyone can take someone seriously who writes the way he does in his posts addressing this situation. Hire a PR team, do better.

When you start posting text messages, and doing all kinds of nonsense like that after your suppose to have a relationship with the brand you’re just a moron. I don’t see how anyone can take someone seriously who writes the way he does in his posts addressing this situation. Hire a PR team, do better.
on top of that…

who tf else would hire this guy. youd have to make sure your squad has “x” number of ethnic people for this dude to work there and you could never say no to him…

anyone can be the head of supreme, box logos and dunks are gonna carry the brand

So if the issue here is “systemic racism that lies deep within… almost all white owned corporations” as Tremaine says, does Supreme deserve to be singled out?

I do not know the ins and outs of supreme, but I do know that what tremaine is talking about has been the experience of plenty of black people across the board. Definitely in fashion. Some just accept it, some quietly try to change the system, and some are more vocal about it. The man also almost died and I’m sure that plays a large part in how he approaches decision making now.

FWIW, Virgil Abloh said this in 2020: “Does the fashion industry have a race problem? Well, it’s so systemic and deep that it can’t even look at itself when it represents itself.”

Back
Top Bottom