Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

Also went for the charcoal Fighter Tee, but had to settle for black since it sold out quick.

Snagged the Baggy Jeans too. Wondering how’s the quality/fit.

I have the Stussy’s Big Ol Jeans so I guess I’ll compare them.

IMG_0358.jpeg

Failed on the Large charcoal and Black Small fighter so went Navy L and black small. Kinda mad I I showed my son the tee now lol but I can rock w Navy

so apparently you have to be home now to get supreme packages? cuz they dropped off my BxH stuff and were about to leave a sorry we missed you note since i wasn't trying to answer the door...then my wife did cuz we have yappy dog tand now she knows i ordered more supreme and isn't thrilled smdh

so apparently you have to be home now to get supreme packages? cuz they dropped off my BxH stuff and were about to leave a sorry we missed you note since i wasn't trying to answer the door...then my wife did cuz we have yappy dog tand now she knows i ordered more supreme and isn't thrilled smdh
If its UPS the driver sometimes will leave it and sometimes they'll leave the notice depends on them, but if you want to always have them leave it at the door you have to go into the my choice app and hit the 'Authorize Release' button.

Back
Top Bottom