Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

did we do a favorite items of FW23 post?

for me, the leather duffel (small), bogo hoodie, bogo tshirt

which I got all

got a couple of other things, bogo beanie and mini towels

honestly a pretty dull season in my opinion

only item I didn't get that I maybe should have is the brown houndstooth camp cap

all that extra schleep i got was pretty solid

IMG_1357.jpeg

My favorite item was the basketball hoop and i some how dont have it yet.

The tiger varsity jacket is a close 2nd.

old english shirt was my favorite for this season. bought multiples…and the zippo lighter is usually a purchase every season as i end up losing them eventually

camo box logo hoodie for my son was 🔥🔥🔥 (thanks again donrafa!)
IMG_3064.jpeg
IMG_3040.jpeg

Hold up! I got that a couple of seasons ago it’s a butane type lighter? Holy krrap i thought it was a regular zippo style. Unless it’s changed over the years

I wanted the fight for NY tee for da nostalgia but missed it
Also wanted that umbro jacket but missed that too

I think I went like 1/5 on items I actually wanted. None were hyped either

Hold up! I got that a couple of seasons ago it’s a butane type lighter? Holy krrap i thought it was a regular zippo style. Unless it’s changed over the years
i think they sell the red logo zippo in store every season? i usually see it at the sf store…

i swap out the regular zippo insert w the butane zippo insert…its so much easier and cleaner to fill w fuel and i refuel less often

i think they sell the red logo zippo in store every season? i usually see it at the sf store…

i swap out the regular zippo insert w the butane zippo insert…its so much easier and cleaner to fill w fuel and i refuel less often
Ayyyye good looks just ordered off Amazon! I noticed they had a plasma one too but the dual butane is money.

Back
Top Bottom