Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

I was hoping for some nice shorts and this is what I get :rofl:
IMG_2254.png

Looking like futura tee, rowlf tee, shears, tool tray (although that markup silly) . Couple pieces I like and I always end up warming up to some stuff as the season goes on. TBH saw more “must haves” last season but not mad 🤷🏼‍♂️

*eh prob pass on tool tray just realized the (not so) subtleness of the Maradona tee. Brother was a huge fan back in the diadorra days. May cop that instead lol

Last edited:
Futura, Maradona, patchwork, rowlf tees
green overdye, gradient spacedye beanies

Blue camo boonie, orange hoodie, camo side bag, side logo sweat pants if still available or compensation.

There’s nothing from Week 1 that I “need”

Maybe some baggy jeans and reup on boxers/socks

I usually get tees, at least, but they’re meh to me

But def going to need those MIJ denim and camo pocket tee

Only tee that looks dope to me is the Rowlf but that's also kiddish.
That being said, the Muppets fleece is the best item so far shown.
Kermit Gortex is fire but not sure Id want to actually rock frequently.
Undies and socks are just a seasonal must.

Not a huge Supreme guy but have a few of the f/w hoodies. Are the small box logo ones releasing tomorrow the same thickness or are they more lightweight? I live in Florida so lightweight would be better. My small box logo zip up doesn't get a ton of wear bc of how thick it is, rarely cold enough for it.

Not a huge Supreme guy but have a few of the f/w hoodies. Are the small box logo ones releasing tomorrow the same thickness or are they more lightweight? I live in Florida so lightweight would be better. My small box logo zip up doesn't get a ton of wear bc of how thick it is, rarely cold enough for it.
It’s the Summer/Spring season so the hoodies should be on the thinner side compared to Fall/Winter.
I have a S/S teal small box zip up that I legit wear everyday because my plum F/W is too warm. I wait for the day when a great color S/S zip up drops.

I gotta save all my shekels for an upcoming trip or I’d grab a few things
I like the green they are using this season. I want the small box sweats, they are the same color as my favorite Nike ones I’ve gone through 2 pairs of
Corduroy jacket is cool

This is nice too
IMG_2264.png

Might need to say f it and grab this tho
IMG_2265.png

Pass on everything this week. I still have new Sup Hanes boxers, socks and tank tops leftover from previous seasons, so no re-up necessary (grey colour or otherwise).

Back
Top Bottom