Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

F1 today. I just can't do referee shoes, easy pass on those Nikes.
F1.jpg

Not bad

I feel like these are going to be “limited” just because it’s only one colorway, similar to the Flyknit Lunar1’s, y’all remember those? They sold out so fast.

Also surprised they are dropping these before the debut (AM Day).

still waiting ona baby shower to pull this out lol

that was an amazing collab tbh

Not a baby shower but I’m low key planning to wear this to my daughters first birthday party 😂😂

You’re right though, they did everything right with this collab except for making the hoodies screen printed lol looking back I should have prioritized the rugby over the hoodie. glad I was able to circle back for this though for basically what it would have cost me on release day.

Not a baby shower but I’m low key planning to wear this to my daughters first birthday party 😂😂

You’re right though, they did everything right with this collab except for making the hoodies screen printed lol looking back I should have prioritized the rugby over the hoodie. glad I was able to circle back for this though for basically what it would have cost me on release day.

funny enough I went for the bogo first and failed. Circled back and the rugbys were still up. Crazy considering how much they’re valued at now lol

Back
Top Bottom