Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

I’ll try for a TNF tan tee and the teddy. Don’t wear TNF jackets cause arcteryx gortex rain shells >>>> anybody else on the market by a landslide and I have a few just sitting in my closet.
Can you actually go outside in the rain for say an hour and your shirt underneath won’t be wet? I swear of all the “waterproof” jackets I’ve had over the years none have been able to do that

The colorways are nice they should have just been normal tho.. I might mess with the black one

Big pass on north face I need something comparable to mountain parka otherwise not interested.
Sup hat just kaws
IMG_1766.jpeg

Can you actually go outside in the rain for say an hour and your shirt underneath won’t be wet? I swear of all the “waterproof” jackets I’ve had over the years none have been able to do that

The colorways are nice they should have just been normal tho.. I might mess with the black one
This one is 100% waterproof
One of my favs.
Screenshot_20240226_114205_StockX.jpg

Yes. I did it during a crazy nyc rainstorm/flood in September. My torso and head stayed dry while my pants and shoes were soaked. No umbrella. Arcteryx beta shells are an elite piece of gear. TNF and Patagonia don’t compare.

i have to make up excuses to wear a jacket like TNF here in SoCal so most of those drops are a pass but this might be it this week for me and the bear.

IMG_8066.jpeg

I still have my 2018 cordura goretex tnf supreme jacket ds. Just wanted a Large instead of a Med unless the Med fits alright.

Will prolly only grab da purple and tan 6 panel...and it because I'm looking for a purple hat....kinda like da camo nuptse , but not enough to cop at retail

Back
Top Bottom