Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 12 30th Anniversary

was there a registration for this week? If not, I’ll head down there during my lunch. I got you.

appreciate it fam! i think my brothers gonna end up heading down, thanks though!

long time no see, hope all is well!

Ok. I would NOT suggest Houston. **** will be bootlegged and or robbed in HOURS. You would've thought Travis Scotts were being given away here.

:lol: elaborate please.
:lol: sports, pizza, just to name a few.

Last edited:
Baseball Jeresy that dropped 2 weeks ago > da spider web joint

Only going for Orange Futura Hoodie and out , Palace × Gap got my monies tied up this week
It’s not even the best football jersey this season. The teal and purple sudden death jersey that comes out later in the season is way better to me. And the suede baseball jersey without all the adds as well

Having pride in the city and/or state you happen to have been born and/or raised in has always seemed wild to me. Then again, I'm from Indiana and a town that noone more than an hour away has ever heard of.
Maybe it's different in the post internet era but hometown's have historically been incredibly influential on shaping the upbringing for most people.

Of course people will take pride in the place that potentially shaped their outlook on the world.

I'm a Midwest dude (Milwaukee)
and while there are many things I would change about city I will never be ashamed to say it's a huge part of who I am today. If supreme were drop a Milwaukee anything there's a high likelihood I'd cop. I'm sure the same can be said for any of those other location based preme pieces.

Last edited:
Do sports teams next!

I'm a Cubs/Bulls/Bears fan, but that's because of MJ and WGN. I suppose that's a bit random because of the time and area, but it's a rooting interest that I've chosen to stick with, not so much a pride based on random selection.

Back to Supreme though, let me get one of those Muppets fleece tomorrow, please.

Having pride in the city and/or state you happen to have been born and/or raised in has always seemed wild to me. Then again, I'm from Indiana and a town that noone more than an hour away has ever heard of.
I gotta know if you don’t mind, where you from in Indiana? I’m nw 😂

Back
Top Bottom