Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

That dude nell.son is the manager or boss or something of round two nyc, and he knows one of the Supreme workers at Bowery. Not surprised about any resale or backdoor shenanigans happening in Supreme Bowery.
They are selling the jacket for pretty much retail and you are talking about resell :rofl:

Anyone more familiar with the Steep Tech jacket, is this one just a shell... or does it have some heft to it? I remember the original NF turtle shell jackets looking different and more straightforward Moto style so this one is throwing me off. Thanks in advance.

damn the multicolor faux fur did last through this week after all....
I was wrong as well. But, im not mad that I bought it. Cant wait to break it out so I can look like
kanye-west-new-album-01.jpg

They are selling the jacket for pretty much retail and you are talking about resell :rofl:
Its not about pricing, it's not just this jacket, other items too. Been following and noticing the link between this guy and the bowery worker.

Its not about pricing, it's not just this jacket, other items too. Been following and noticing the link between this guy and the bowery worker.

Supreme employees are still low paid retail workers. It makes alot of cents to link up with the SoHo resale homies.

Wanted the black fleece but can't ever figure out Supreme sizing...Didn't want to make a pricey mistake...But of course that is the first one to sell out while the others sit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom