Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

That's pretty much all I know about it. Not sure if all the L&Fs got cancelled and the sizes will reload before the drop tomorrow or what. I'm probably just gonna grab the Dodgers Dunks myself and avoid the L&F's headaches.
showing sold out on the collection page...it's probably a wrap but we'll see

a little salty it wasn't me 🤷‍♂️

what resellers are yall using?

office-kill.gif

These ****s were tough to get. Mobile didn't load properly, processing froze, and then sold out.

I had an early appointment #29, arrived at 12:30pm, had a personal issue with family today, thats why I missed my appointment. Blessed to get a black beanie and black large crew.

BUT

Before I go....Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy new year 2023
855FEFF7-AD56-4271-8425-F77D9802BFC3.jpeg

I will lurk some day. Pickup money when you see it. My eyes and blessings are on you NT fam :nthat:.

If they sat Supreme is dead, but they didn't.

Also stock is up these days.

I like that the perception of it being dead is the general thought. Making buying older stuff much cheaper.

Besides the Mini Bike, the other piece bought at retail I really regret selling was TNF Mountain Mountain Parka. Looked up that I sold it for $1200 after the drop. Can now get them DS for < $1000. Not sure when I'll pull the trigger, but sooner than later if the prices keep going down. My biggest concern is finding one that's authentic. Know a few "big time" guys in the Supreme resale world, might reach out to them.

I've been eyeing the Mountain Parka too.

If I see it hit $700 or so imma pull the trigger.

I've been eyeing the Mountain Parka too.

If I see it hit $700 or so imma pull the trigger.

LMK...

Supreme®/The North Face® Mountain Parka
Style: Mountain
Size: XLarge
Price: $398
cart total: $398
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $408

The pain!

Funny thing is my wife won that one looking at the email.

Been on a bit of a buying tear the last few weeks, Palace Polartec Zip, Supreme Coffee Maker, Two G-shocks (watches are our business - too bad these are horrible, but whatever...), Tiff & Chi store open tees resale, Crew today... also hearing tees next week, with MCA and or Crew box colors maybe xmas tee as well... ugh!

If I could just slow down I'd buy the parka hah

wasnt even thinking of placing a second order... I was so hyped about copping the box logo I was like whatever... It woulda been nice to cop a beenie though... thats the only box logo missing in my collection and also a long sleeve tee

wouldn’t say supreme is def dead lol
crazy
another wild one:

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 10.46.22 PM.png

handful of seemingly random items this season hit crazy on resale
I kinda like that
You gotta go for the deep cuts, rather than your obvious bogos etc

funny, cause I wanted this one
but last second went with the lime green

Back
Top Bottom