Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Pulled over and suxcess in the CVS parking lot in mobile.

Stock must have been really high. Missed out on the khaki tonal but scored one regardless. And the Kurt tee as a game time decision. Went back and carted a deck and accesories lol

Site was hella easy and either stock is really really high or people really really broke or supreme is dead lol

B6265F9E-D901-46EE-B055-12AC72AFCE02.jpeg
FC1948E6-6A17-4704-B524-9879788B79B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Come on, lol. Eight years ago, those box logo tees would have gotten smoked in seconds. You wouldn’t even be able to buy two or three, like today.

I ended up grabbing dusty purple and black box logo in my first cart. Second cart, I went with red Cobain, yellow box logo, blue reaper and black kids tee. That’s all I grabbed today.

Pulled over and suxcess in the CVS parking lot in mobile.

Stock must have been really high. Missed out on the khaki tonal but scored one regardless. And the Kurt tee as a game time decision. Went back and carted a deck and accesories lol

Site was hella easy and either stock is really really high or people really really broke or supreme is dead lol

B6265F9E-D901-46EE-B055-12AC72AFCE02.jpeg
FC1948E6-6A17-4704-B524-9879788B79B6.jpeg
My man djlunchbox djlunchbox is like I don't need anymore tees or anything else this season...

tumblr_mi5irquPd11qhtlp4o1_500.gifv

tumblr_mrcfguUEm11r362s1o2_500.gifv

I know we're all celebrating the easy cop this week, but this begs the question--Why was it so easy?

Has stock exploded this season? Is the hype for Supreme dying? Is Shopify just that much better at handling all the traffic? If I had to take a guess, I'm thinking it's a combination of all 3, but maybe the stock has significantly increased. Hard to imagine a BOGO T sitting for more than a half-hour after release.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts.

I don't see an issue with an easy purchase, its actually refreshing in this current climate of instant sellouts.

I know I'm in the minority with this take but paying resale is lame and purchasing solely due to hype is cringe.

Everybody eating is a win IMO

Come on, lol. Eight years ago, those box logo tees would have gotten smoked in seconds. You wouldn’t even be able to buy two or three, like today.

I ended up grabbing dusty purple and black box logo in my first cart. Second cart, I went with red Cobain, yellow box logo, blue reaper and black kids tee. That’s all I grabbed today.

man its funny how folks dont like the tonal tee, i remember when they dropped the the tonal hoodies back in the day and folks were rabid about them. i loved my black tonal hoodie

I don't see an issue with an easy purchase, its actually refreshing in this current climate of instant sellouts.

I know I'm in the minority with this take but paying resale is lame and purchasing solely due to hype is cringe.

Everybody eating is a win IMO

Oh, I'm not complaining 😂

Just curious, is all. Like someone said earlier, a few years ago, a BOGO tee would've been out the door in seconds. It's actually very nice to see mostly everyone was able to check out without a single hiccup.

I won't hold my breath, but the true test will be a popular collab (Nike, TNF, etc.) week.

man its funny how folks dont like the tonal tee, i remember when they dropped the the tonal hoodies back in the day and folks were rabid about them. i loved my black tonal hoodie

I know hindsight is 20/20, but the tonal hoodies were absolute fire

I know we're all celebrating the easy cop this week, but this begs the question--Why was it so easy?

Has stock exploded this season? Is the hype for Supreme dying? Is Shopify just that much better at handling all the traffic? If I had to take a guess, I'm thinking it's a combination of all 3, but maybe the stock has significantly increased. Hard to imagine a BOGO T sitting for more than a half-hour after release.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts.
Like you mentioned, I think it is a combination of the 3 reasons above. It seems that a lot of us in the thread got what we wanted, so I’m happy about that.

anyone rock ebbets? interested in that S logo fitted. do they fit like New Era fitteds?

Back
Top Bottom