Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

Krampus tee arrived with something other than a Reggie
BA08564F-A4AC-4155-942A-C10FBD7E2CF2.jpeg

Anyone else still waiting for their North Face Bleached denim fleece jacket and/or Nuptse jacket? Only received the backpack.

UPS is such a joke. Just received my Yankees fitted. Still waiting for my TNF fleece. This driver must be driving around the neighborhood making multiple delivers to the same location. First package arrived at 722pm. Eta on next package around 9pm. Wtf! You would think you would drop all packages to the same address all at once. I live in a single family home not a condo or apartment complex. Ok end rant. Waiting for fleece delivery.

UPS is such a joke. Just received my Yankees fitted. Still waiting for my TNF fleece. This driver must be driving around the neighborhood making multiple delivers to the same location. First package arrived at 722pm. Eta on next package around 9pm. Wtf! You would think you would drop all packages to the same address all at once. I live in a single family home not a condo or apartment complex. Ok end rant. Waiting for fleece delivery.
I've had no problems with UPS. Things are weird with the holiday season and some packages going to seasonal workers, rather than regular drivers. Perhaps, they hit the distro center and different times. Are you sure the second package was actually loaded on a vehicle and out for delivery?

I've had no problems with UPS. Things are weird with the holiday season and some packages going to seasonal workers, rather than regular drivers. Perhaps, they hit the distro center and different times. Are you sure the second package was actually loaded on a vehicle and out for delivery?

I am positive it was loaded on the truck. According to the UPS app they were on the same vehicle when tracking it. Funny thing is driver only delivered one package. According to the UPS follow me truck looks to be back at the warehouse. So I guess I'll have to wait till later this morning or afternoon or evening to see if/when the fleece arrives.

I guess no one has gotten their nuptse in yet. All I really see are pics of the fleeces.

Back
Top Bottom