Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

Already got a hat lined up for the black tee
2B7E833B-CB05-4027-8ED3-646844190A6C.jpeg

Hat club did they thing for sure on this tribute

Some people on other social medias saying these doom stuff is mid, straight out of zumiez, etc. But some of NT and some other people are liking this. Thats why you wear what you like.

I guess they want a photo tee :rofl:

Most of them complaining have never heard a MF DOOM song and only know of him because they heard their favorite rappers talking about him

448419CF-3784-40F3-88EF-C809D514D002.jpeg

Cope2 trying to get a collab :rofl:

In all seriousness though I’m surprised they never collaborated with him in the past considering they collaborated with a bunch of notable 80s-90s graffiti artists and he was even at the Mike Tyson Supreme shoot back in the day,but he kinda ruined his rep the last decade so I get it. That didn’t stop them from doing a collab with JA though who was probably the most hated graffiti artist in the world at one point.

Last edited:
Cope probably has to beat those snitching allegations for a collab.

I said years ago and I still stand on it, supreme should collab with ykk/mta/ris crews.

Palace should collab with gsd.

They're leaving money and dope **** on the table IMO.

So far in for a black Doom tee & re-up on black socks. If they kept that darker green on the tee that would be the 1.

I see a few ppl have received their tracking info.

Is anyone else’s payment still pending w/ their bank for the Rammellzee Dunks? Or should I start checking aftermarket prices?

Back
Top Bottom