Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

ughghghghghhhhhhh i completely forgot about da shorts until now lol
Prolly be under retail next week lol. I’m still mad at myself for not getting both pants earlier this season so these were a consolation cop. Better for this Florida heat anyway.

Kind of a random question, but I thought I saw some discussion about this in this thread in the past.

Were there certain "blank" hoodies that Supreme used in some years? I have an "overdyed hooded sweatshirt" from March 2018 that is my favorite hoodie as far as fit, material weight, etc and its starting to get beat up... but trying to understand if there are blanks of the same hoodie or even more recent releases using the exact same blanks. Pretty sure its Made in China, and for some reason I recall that for a while they also had hoodies that were Made in Canada?

This is the hoodie: https://supreme.com/previews/springsummer2018/sweatshirts/overdyed-hooded-sweatshirt

Added two more to the collection.
IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

So nobody other than Robo-BSB hit on Darwins here??? Damn... :smh:

I had the same issue as everyone else - couldn't cart, long-*** queue and then sold out. Oh welllll....

Kind of a random question, but I thought I saw some discussion about this in this thread in the past.

Were there certain "blank" hoodies that Supreme used in some years? I have an "overdyed hooded sweatshirt" from March 2018 that is my favorite hoodie as far as fit, material weight, etc and its starting to get beat up... but trying to understand if there are blanks of the same hoodie or even more recent releases using the exact same blanks. Pretty sure its Made in China, and for some reason I recall that for a while they also had hoodies that were Made in Canada?

This is the hoodie: https://supreme.com/previews/springsummer2018/sweatshirts/overdyed-hooded-sweatshirt

This is one of my favorite hoodies i have the dark grey color

I just gave my black tonal s logo hoodie from around that time to my wife, the hole for your head was so damn small and the material was stiff. These overdyed blanks were great

This is one of my favorite hoodies i have the dark grey color

I just gave my black tonal s logo hoodie from around that time to my wife, the hole for your head was so damn small and the material was stiff. These overdyed blanks were great

Exactly! Fit is perfect, which is why I was hoping someone would know which blanks they were made from or what other Supreme hoodies used that same exact blank

I have the dark grey too, which was actually called black (looking in my email order history). Mine has a couple of stains on it, the cuffs are fraying, and I have a hole in the forearm where my dog bit. Would love the same exact color, but would also take the Navy too

Back
Top Bottom