Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Week 0/1 is always a cluster so don’t rage cop & just wait till more trash comes out each week lol.
In all seriousness I used to cop so much on the first drop but if you pick out 1 to 2 pieces each drop you should be good… “should be”
Literally only buying black/blue 2 panel denim pants. I have enough graphic tees that I haven't worn yet so I gotta chill on that. Prob passing on the 3 stacks tee unfortunately. Might be debating a duffle idk yet tho. Everything is easy pass for me looool.

I'm almost legit embarrassed to show you guys this but **** it. I thought I was going to come up at some point buying all these stupid things late 90s early 2000s. Had to thow in OG Cobra Commander and Grimlock to save some of my manhood :lol:

IMG-9764.jpg

Still copping that Supreme one though :smh:

Yeah I remember the beanie baby craze back in the 2000s and the resellers scooping them. Made headlines.

I'm almost legit embarrassed to show you guys this but **** it. I thought I was going to come up at some point buying all these stupid things late 90s early 2000s. Had to thow in OG Cobra Commander and Grimlock to save some of my manhood :lol:

IMG-9764.jpg

Still copping that Supreme one though :smh:
Beanie babies may have been one of the first things people ever bought with the intent to sell it for more on the internet.

The start of online resale :lol:

Who’s the person that would do the accessories vs the actual item posts?

I just did a few and boy I’m gonna save a lot of money.

this season is fire... still dont like how they are slacking with the jerseys... that jeff hamilton jacket is tough but i'll pass cuz you know its going to be expensive lol... the bags always seem trash for some reason... I need the dominos set asap...with that being said I'm glad I'm off Thursday... I just want like 2 tees and I'm good

Last edited:
Who’s the person that would do the accessories vs the actual item posts?

I just did a few and boy I’m gonna save a lot of money.

NO GOD DAMN WAY THAT JAPANESE LAMP IS $4k

There’s a good few solid pieces this season so far. Got my eye on that heavy flannel and polartec half zip among other things.

People complaining about the Andre retail overlooking the fact the goretex jacket is 100 more than last years Belly jacket.

The belly jacket was 398, same price as the upcoming goretex.

Game time decision here between that and the griffin hoody…

Tees have pretty much doubled in price since I first got into supreme in 2005/2006. Can’t say that’s the case with other streetwear brands that are still around from back then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom