Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Same as others, got error screen but got a charge for green panties and skillet. We'll see if it ships or not.

Tried to buy the coral hat, got card decline error when I tried using autofill on Safari. Checked my bank and I was charged, but no order confirmation.

Took the hat out of my cart, added the classic tee, reentered everything manually and then was able to check out with no issues and I saw the order confirmation screen.

Readded the hat and typed everything in again, checked out fine. I wonder if I got the card decline error because I used autofill.

No confirmation emails on either order yet though.

Last edited:
I THINK I got:
Olive boxers and socks
Gold Bling deck
Red knife (told me black was sold out but it isn't)
Black All Over tee
Light Olive Classic Logo tee

C1A869D6-38D0-4102-83CE-8289C9EF63FB.jpeg

Impulse buy. Nothing crazy.

Got two charges on two blings and two fitteds, but only two confirm screens. Time to wait for the e-mails. Lol

Welp so used to buying large tees I picked a large black bling...

Realized during processing and backed out.

Then added the XL and got kicked back to the main page a few times.

Got a charge but no email... guess we'll see... knowing my luck it'll be a large.

Anyone get an email yet?

Couldn’t even cart a hoodie, finally carted, and wouldn’t take any payment. They let the botters have it today, all good.. wasn’t pressed for anything. Money saved.

got a pending charge on my apple card but got an error email on screen for my pan and pink duffle smh.

Went back to try to recheck out and the pan was gone SMDH

ordered 7 minutes after drop

had issues w/ one credit card saying that they were declining it so I switched to another one

was doing it while doing work stuff so it took me awhile

classic logo in navy and today I decided to purchase the keychain knife...instead of using the webbing keychain/bottle opener from last season which is still in the shipping bag somewhere in my closet

might as well just sell that one 🤷‍♂️

i have no idea what i got if anything

AP def clipped now

hope my rugby and AG cart went through

ima cop a bling off sx for 100 to wear around the house

Payment processing on every damn method took forever. Missed on the skillet lmao...AG tee but thats it. Feels like a rip off haha.

Damn they raised freee shipping minimum to $250? sheesh.

Tried mobile for brown bling but no go with apple pay.

Shirts are mid honestly.

Sitting W1 out.

Back
Top Bottom