Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

There’s really a whole niche consumer of supreme, I imagine in the tri state area, who buys these types of items because they’ve been making them forever and I never hear anyone mention them
D1D2AD8A-974B-4FED-9E04-2EC713B537A3.png
i have a friend that usually picks some of this stuff up. he's not italian but he is originally from jersey :lol:

There’s really a whole niche consumer of supreme, I imagine in the tri state area, who buys these types of items because they’ve been making them forever and I never hear anyone mention them
D1D2AD8A-974B-4FED-9E04-2EC713B537A3.png

Honestly it's the only thing from the drop I'd want, but probably only if it hits the sale in a couple weeks.

Edit: I'm originally from NY, too :lol:

Sometimes I hate NT :smh:

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 12.31.52 PM.png

:lol:

Got caught up in a audit at work abs forgot the drop. Missed out on the xl light brown polo smh. I hope there’s a restock

If anyone is going in store this week and wants to help a brother out on an XL! Let me know

Got caught up in a audit at work abs forgot the drop. Missed out on the xl light brown polo smh. I hope there’s a restock

If anyone is going in store this week and wants to help a brother out on an XL! Let me know
I will be in Soho near Bowery later, if the line isn't wild and they got it, I'll pick it up. Let me know if you manage to get a hold of one/change your mind beforehand.

Kinda of surprised the green houndstooth overcoat sold out online, was hoping that would be part of the end of season sale.
For real. I got to the office at 8:15 and was planning to buy one and it was gone 😂.

If anyone going to SF today wants to pick up a L for me, lmk. I’ll add some Venmo funds on top. Yeeee 😎

I will be in Soho near Bowery later, if the line isn't wild and they got it, I'll pick it up. Let me know if you manage to get a hold of one/change your mind beforehand.

appreciate you fam! im keeping an eye on restocks, but i will send you a DM with my details

Copped the navy blue dough boy tee. Living in NYC, I was sorely tempted to grab the shovel. 😂 But with that in mind, I also know my dumbass self would leave the shovel in the backseat one day and some crackhead, hypebeast or some wild combination of the two would try to make a come up off of me.

Debating on dough boy. Wish they could have put a tiny black or red box logo on the little guys chest and call it a day.
Fdny t shirt nice
Cigarette t shirt is funny but why put Christmas under the pic?
The nun t shirt is bold. Who copped?

Back
Top Bottom