Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Cable knit sweater Flewwwwwww
Forgot about release but was luckily on my phone right when it dropped.
Cooked the skull :nthat:
IMG_0881.jpeg

Went for the skull and the navy cable knit, but sweater sold out in cart, then went back for the black cable knit and both sold out in my cart. I dig the hooded lined flannel, the thermal rugby, and the reversible polartec, but I don't need any of them and I certainly don't need to spend the money.

Apple Pay through the app FTW today. To a few seconds to process but worked out. Seems more hit or miss nowadays.

Skull was cool but i am getting to the point where i should stop buying useless stuff. 90% of my accessories are in a plastic bin. Baseball bat in the closet. I should try to off some stuff, but most of it is opened

Still thinking about the mini hoop on resale tho. I think id actually use it

The weed shirt is hideous, yet i am a big enough pothead to buy it. Considering it at least. Surprised it sat THAT hard

Skull was cool but i am getting to the point where i should stop buying useless stuff. 90% of my accessories are in a plastic bin. Baseball bat in the closet. I should try to off some stuff, but most of it is opened
I have said the same...should really off some things or use them. Stacking cups, mad thermos' freaking catchers masks, lock cutters brick etc ...or I should catalog the stuff becase I know I will likely never use nor sell it lmfao

Still thinking about the mini hoop on resale tho. I think id actually use it

The weed shirt is hideous, yet i am a big enough pothead to buy it. Considering it at least. Surprised it sat THAT hard
Yea I realized that when I bought cough drops and they’ve been sitting at the back of my desk drawer since :lol:
I’m also at the point where there’s certain items I’d rather just have the original version and not one with a big *** logo on it

Back
Top Bottom