Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

950D2ABB-5E1B-44B2-958D-74BA0F8D3A04.jpeg
09AE02C9-8A55-4615-BC31-59E8764292F3.jpeg

Meh

🌝

She in philly right?

Its been brutal here fam

From north philly, south Philly and west philly
Yeah she’s in Philly…**** be crazy here in NYC too. I’m glad they started to let me have my packages held at UPS again.

She still your homegirl?! Damn
Always!

gonna go out on a limb and say she came home to a " delivered" package that wasnt there
Exactly…and she had some dude on camera stealing some foam runners she won for me from Lapstone’s raffle the same day. The supreme package supposedly came after

Anyone pick up the AOI GITD Track Jacket a couple weeks ago and can comment on its build? I'd love a pic of it inside-out, if possible. Just wanna see what its inside is like, like where there's mesh or whatever. TIA...

Last edited:
Got someone down to $280 so far, seeing if they’ll meet me at $265. Wish me luck folks
That’s around the price rage I’m shooting for for a size Large. Hopefully it can motivate me to start going to the gym again and lose some weight. Not trying to look horrible in my Supreme tees like Alp. I should be wearing XL now instead of Large because I gained Covid weight.

Also have a Tiffany bogo on ice

That’s around the price rage I’m shooting for for a size Large. Hopefully it can motivate me to start going to the gym again and lose some weight. Not trying to look horrible in my Supreme tees like Alp. Since I should be wearing XL now instead of Large lmaoo

Also have a Tiffany bogo on ice

I can relate! I dropped 30 pounds over the last couple of months. I can fit a large now but I still prefer the XL because even after the drop I’m still 6’4” 240. But if price is more favorable I’ll go with the large where I have to

I can relate! I dropped 30 pounds over the last couple of months. I can fit a large now but I still prefer the XL because even after the drop I’m still 6’4” 240. But if price is more favorable I’ll go with the large where I have to
I need to lose weight as well. I can put a large on but I ain't about that form fitted life anymore. I prefer looser hoodies nowadays. Luckily NYC weather starting to change so my fat *** can slim down a little and save the hoodie for fall LMAO. Should've prob went for XL but I need to slim down anyways because clinicals at the hospital are brutal with hospital gowns and I be sweating like a pig LOL.

Back
Top Bottom