Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Really wanted to get the red bluetooth speaker but I bought the jbl charge 5 recently for $130. Feeling like this speaker will probably be 228...that still lands in the *maybe* zone for me - in which case I'll probably just go for that and be out.

i got the trivoli speaker... its def a stunt at the beach... but charge 5 >>> in quality and performance

Bro i got spot #133 for 12:15 SF. Why would i want to wait when the first guy for walk in could literally high five me in line.
Because you have a scheduled time and probably won’t have to wait, while the first person in the FCFS line will have waited for a while to get that spot.

Because you have a scheduled time and probably won’t have to wait, while the first person in the FCFS line will have waited for a while to get that spot.

i have been lucky with 11-1130 spots in bklyn lately and i see cats just walking up @ 11 and getting a 1230 FCFS spot # written on their hand so go figure. maybe they showed up and came back @ 1230 ???

^^^ Grown Man 30+ over here foo…… So cat eyes, the back end of a dog, Digital vagina, a white woman on a floaty, people holding flags at a rally, and cursive handwriting are fire to you…….. 🤣
D2843F73-C0EC-4306-A61C-7F20B72E062C.png

I know this is a sin to be so late but I’m just watching the sopranos for the first the time…a Flying V of ducks tee would be awesome

Attachments

• 0EC9025F-3736-42C4-9328-46A4EA795D1D.jpeg
    0EC9025F-3736-42C4-9328-46A4EA795D1D.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 202
I looked in my closet & looked over the 15+ tees in bags & the ones I maybe could see letting go are like:
- sailboat white
- eat me white
- bed tee black
- Raphael brown
- steadman white
- Pucci bogo black

PM if you are interested. Might be able to pull them away from me LOL.

I hope Im not the only one that mixes up the drop times of Supreme and the SNKRS app and accidentally wait at 7am :smh:

Back
Top Bottom