Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Is this the first season with the new creative director? They announced that kinda recently I would assume next season is the first

As I got older I’m just kind of done with accessories in general. As for the clothing not too much fire from what I’ve seen. Digging the cartoon elephant stuff though

Is this the first season with the new creative director? They announced that kinda recently I would assume next season is the first

first full collection coming in the spring but he also had some involvement in the fall collection.

second impression: some of the outerwear is fire but this is the first season ever where I thought the t-shirts were all trash (except the andre 3000 one obviously).

Last edited:
Shirts section looking good…Olive Griffin Anorak, Milano Half Zip, Andre & Catwoman Tees, Grey Ventile Camp, and Gizmo deck on the cop list.

Gives me mid 2000s gangster cartoon era vibes lol
3708FD3C-D1F1-4CBD-8493-ED277FB44736.jpeg

fetchimage

Some nice pieces but definitely underwhelming. This is my 10th fw season and its not even close to fw12.
a few i liked...
Syt0uUItvio2.jpg
K3qZoPbmEsQ4.jpg
QUu8O60xI1U2.jpg
8KHtYNkRWII2.jpg
inAzQoG7DUs.jpg

-APnhVCj-so3.jpg

this rose beanie design is from fw 12

Catwoman Tee
Braces Tee
Gizmo Hockey Jersey
doughboy beanie
gumball machine
domino set
tea set
doughboy sweater
box logo crew
satin applique hoodie
state hoodie

oof.

Trying to save up more $$$ these days so I'll likely end up passing on a good bit, but at first glance I'm not mad at it, some nice/solid pieces

Always a fun time once Sup is back around :nthat:

Last edited:
Yeah i mean we are all basically going to come back for the collabs anyway but as far a look books go this isn't that bad IMO
Some nice jackets, sweaters and a lot of solid camp caps.

I am sure i will be in for the normal one or 2 hats. A few T's and a collab or two. As corny as it is, i will probably fan boy out on the Metallica collab i really hope they don't botch that

Back
Top Bottom