Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

got the pink geo velour set

small in jacket, medium in shorts

hopefully buying small doesn't bite me (6' and about 165 lbs) but I think medium will fit larger than I would like

small in the dragon tee from last week fits good...just going to try to make a point to not dry it when I wash it just in case thought I think it would still fit

anyone else feel like cut & sew pieces have gotten bigger?

got the pink geo velour set

small in jacket, medium in shorts

hopefully buying small doesn't bite me (6' and about 165 lbs) but I think medium will fit larger than I would like

small in the dragon tee from last week fits good...just going to try to make a point to not dry it when I wash it just in case thought I think it would still fit

anyone else feel like cut & sew pieces have gotten bigger?
I got the wavy pattern velour tracket jacket from last year in medium and it's pretty snug to be honest. I am 5'9" 175 with a 32 waist, and the bottom rides up a bit.
To that point, if the template is the same, I would think the small might be a tad bit short for a 6 foot person. Good luck though, nice piece.

Last edited:
I measured a zip up hoody last night and I should be good on chest width...probably alright on sleeve length

I don't remember what I measured on body length

Forgot i had this, found in the bottom of my drawer this morning. Quick work dress selfie before the next teams

4EF3AAF5-561F-4B40-81FD-95E56DE8F60C.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the wavy pattern velour tracket jacket from last year in medium and it's pretty snug to be honest. I am 5'9" 175 with a 32 waist, and the bottom rides up a bit.
To that point, if the template is the same, I would think the small might be a tad bit short for a 6 foot person. Good luck though, nice piece.
I have a short torso...I'm all legs

we'll see when it comes in

Had size 12 black loafers in my cart, and then i remembered, I’m not that guy. Didn’t check out.

Is anyone really that guy? I always was perplexed by some of the style that supreme would try to pass off.

In other news the boys landed and your boy got hosed on stickers. 2 Reggie and 2 of these mini under covers. The stinginess on stickers this year wild

02F1B59A-84C9-4E60-83E3-B68724F175F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom