Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

OK, how many of y'all are thinking about buying the tent this week just so you can show up and stunt on some college campus protesters :nerd:

:emoji_raised_hand: :lol:
IMG_7420.png

Btw, I was thinking I'd go for the Icee machine if it ends up releasing, but my girl's down in VA and saw the regular version is hitting TJ Maxx for $80.

1000009111.jpg

I'll just slap a reggie on it :nthat:

Broooooo me and my admin were at TJ Maxx today and seen this and i said the same thing. Might just do it lol

Broooooo me and my admin were at TJ Maxx today and seen this and i said the same thing. Might just do it lol
Yeah, I mean retail on the thing is like $150 (Amazon has it for $130) so you know Supreme's gonna charge at least $200 for it. I'm not foolish enough to pay 150% more just for a Supreme logo and a cartoon bear wearing a box logo on it :lol:

That’s a seriously bad mistake
I'm not sure there's any mistake. Just like the t shirt "books" weren't made in Italy but the box was. There's no information on the tray itself about where it was made (sans Kuumba Tokyo branding). Only the box and plastic insert holding the tray said made in china.

I'm not sure there's any mistake. Just like the t shirt "books" weren't made in Italy but the box was. There's no information on the tray itself about where it was made (sans Kuumba Tokyo branding). Only the box and plastic insert holding the tray said made in china.

Books were not advertised made in Italy tho. Saying made in Italy and you get an item made elsewhere is a pretty bad mistake.

I’ve returned off-white for example for saying imported and it’s not from italy but China. Yeah $800 shoes made in China, no thanks.

Mind you this isn’t an attack on Chinese made goods. Some of their factories and capabilities are tremendous. As good as it gets.

Happy with the incense tray as well. If you google the Toucan Lamp has an interesting history....was debating it but does seem from measurements its a scaled down version. Gametime choice.

Yeah I'm just saying there's no evidence the actual item was made in China. In fact the Japanese ISO label appears on the box (for the box materials) which was presumably printed in the Netherlands lol

Could be a mistake by the stoners in Amsterdam

IMG_0514.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

Well that’s just wild lol. “Global economy” lol

Mind you this isn’t an attack on Chinese made goods. Some of their factories and capabilities are tremendous. As good as it gets.
To piggy back on this, one of my favorite Supreme items is the Cordura woodland camo tote backpack. Taken that thing packed full for numerous flights, trips to the beach and gym, still haven’t had a seam split in 5 years of use. Made in China. One thing about Supreme is no matter where it’s made I’ve never had an item fail or fall apart. Maybe I’m in the minority there.

To piggy back on this, one of my favorite Supreme items is the Cordura woodland camo tote backpack. Taken that thing packed full for numerous flights, trips to the beach and gym, still haven’t had a seam split in 5 years of use. Made in China. One thing about Supreme is no matter where it’s made I’ve never had an item fail or fall apart. Maybe I’m in the minority there.

Facts .All depends on the company, production method, tolerances etc. I mean our phones are made there and they are exceptional. So I do not align well with the “oh it’s made in China it’s crap” that most people automatically assume.

Facts .All depends on the company, production method, tolerances etc. I mean our phones are made there and they are exceptional. So I do not align well with the “oh it’s made in China it’s crap” that most people automatically assume.
I had numerous iPhone and iPad prototypes while I was working at Apple, and it's truly amazing to see the end product compared to the prototype (which is not glamorous or close to the shine of the finished product in most cases). Not just the quality of the materials and devices in their finished form, but the scale at which they're manufactured.

Back
Top Bottom