Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Im liking these pants a lot
20220922_154627.jpg

acg pants are awesome…the smith summit convertible cargos (not the new slanted cargo pocket ones) are the best nike pants ive ever bought…they are/were about half the price of the supreme/acg pants

Ordered some hats a few weeks ago, box showed up empty.

20220920_002554.jpg
20220920_002615.jpg
20220920_002737.jpg

Filed a claim that night but it was denied today. I assume getting this waiver they want is impossible and not worth trying? Should I just file a claim with my bank?

Screenshot_20220923-080755_Gmail.jpg
I emailed supreme when ups took my 3000 tee and it’s been 2 weeks since they replied and said they’re looking into it.

man supreme could get so much more of my business if they released some more low key stuff along side of the over the top stuff that we like.

having a basics line with all their blanks available including pocket tees, regular tees, rugby polos etcs with minimal branding or a small box logo.
they really shifted away from that look in the last 4-5 years. Felt like it was in response to the wave of new fanboys that only cared for box logos because of the LV collab.

they still have stuff like that here and there but it's not as often as before.

they really shifted away from that look in the last 4-5 years. Felt like it was in response to the wave of new fanboys that only cared for box logos because of the LV collab.

they still have stuff like that here and there but it's not as often as before.

dont get me wrong, there should always be room for the wild stuff. not everything has to be tame., nor do i want it to be. but there have been more than a few items over the past few years that i may have copped if they were just a normal. minimally branded item. Flannels that i know were/are amazing quality but on the back is a portrait or profanity something lol. theres a time and a place for everything, I want supreme to keep supreming. but offer more stuff too.

even though most of it wasnt attainable the supreme burberry collab was a pretty dope collection. id take more stuff like that in a heart beat even if it didnt have burberry branding or patterns.

Black ACG tee came in, and the quality of tee is way better than the usual basic supreme tees.
i never understood what that t shirt meant…i know its an aerial view of central park/manhattan…but what is the orange and blue all about?

i never understood what that t shirt meant…i know its an aerial view of central park/manhattan…but what is the orange and blue all about?
yeah aerial view and the blue is like some 3d buildings that say supreme if you look closely, still blurry on the tee but looks good
isnt it a nike acg tee?
theyre a bit thicker than the normal dri-fits
You're right, it is a nike acg tee and way better than nike and supreme tees. I like it, the screen-print seems thick too

Ordered some hats a few weeks ago, box showed up empty.

20220920_002554.jpg
20220920_002615.jpg
20220920_002737.jpg

Filed a claim that night but it was denied today. I assume getting this waiver they want is impossible and not worth trying? Should I just file a claim with my bank?

Screenshot_20220923-080755_Gmail.jpg
If you do that, doesn’t eff you over? I would definitely call your bank and explain the situation and ask them what’s the next best step.

Back
Top Bottom