Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Shocked Season 4 GIF by The Office - Find & Share on GIPHY

i'm glad supreme is dead. my wallet isn't, and neither is my wife judging by her looks whenever a new t-shirt comes in, but it's a good time to be a fan. waking up on thursdays is actually not stress inducing, a plus in my book. past supreme seasons also had plenty of doo doo, but people were buying anything and everything so it didn't matter. and before that, they just weren't producing that much compared to now. so everything sold out.

historically fall has been better than spring, so let's see how things are looking in a couple of months.

I remember picking up a couple of Hardies tees at SupLA when I visited back in 2017/18.

Glad to see Tyshawn getting the collab with Supreme, it was long overdue tbh.

That incense holder is pretty cool, but probably just the Dog Tee for me.

Dog tee + dog bowl + grill for me. From what I’m seeing on social media the people who are complaining about Supreme being dead just started messing with the brand in 2020. They dont know the struggle of peak Preme drops in 2017-2018 where you had to pick 1 maybe 2 items out of a whole drop to cop because everything would be sold out by the time you went back for more nor the 10:59 boiz ifykyk

RIP NDG, and i forget the random name of the canadian boutique

used to have to cop from Huf and ebay before the online store. wild times

Back
Top Bottom