Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

we old fam :lol:

i would even add Huf, the hundreds, benny gold, in4mation and i’m sure there’s more. different brands just did it their own way and stayed away from the limited model and made their items more accessible. what helped these brand survive is the communities they built around their brands
Old as ****.

One of my Local fashion OGs was just killed two weeks ago. It made me appreciate making it this far.

Happy for all of us fam.

This is what happens when the suburbs get a hold of something. We saw it with sneakers and we’ve seen it with streetwear, especially supreme. I was in college/living up in north Jersey around the 2008-2014 time frame. During that time a shift happened from attaining an item being the goal, to being the person that sells that item being the goal. The strange part about it is, none of the kids were doing it because they needed the money. The suburbs of
North Jersey are pretty affluent. Anyone you were buying things off of locally either pulled up in a luxury car or their parents pulled up with them in a luxury car. The whole hobby for them was the reselling. Then sneakercons happened, the platforms starting popping up, and fast forward to today, these dudes will literally sell anything that can be resold at a profit. Even pools from f*cking Walmart. At some point, brands like supreme decided their target demographic would those kids and the dudes those kids grew up into, rather than the people who made the brand cool.

3 kings tee aint bad, and of course the motion tee, dragon graphic on mobb tee too big...pass

Mobb tee is better than the mock up but still not sure I’ll cop. White/red or black/red may be the move. I’ll decide tomorrow at 11.

Hopefully the Warriors collab next week. Looking at what’s left to drop only pocket torch and and dolphin towel and a couple hats. Lots of space for a collab

Hopefully the Warriors collab next week. Looking at what’s left to drop only pocket torch and and dolphin towel and a couple hats. Lots of space for a collab
423F77FD49DDCBC80E9C69923BCAA79310637C59

Hell no the mockup was better. Why is the graphic so god damn big?
Yea not a huge fan of the big logo but I thought the mock up was unnecessarily busy and that box logo was ugly. With that said this tee should be a lot better than this. The best Mobb Deep album in my opinion and this is what we get.

Yea not a huge fan of the big logo but I thought the mock up was unnecessarily busy and that box logo was ugly. With that said this tee should be a lot better than this. The best Mobb Deep album in my opinion and this is what we get.
The giant *** logo is way more obnoxious imo.

Back
Top Bottom