Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

im actually kinda feeling this a lot
1692129347505.png

A lot of ppl eyeing the varsity. Someone’s
bound to catch an L (me).
Good luck to everyone.
2PM slot I don’t even know if i’m getting chopsticks.
Praying.
Did you realize you were a champion? (Graduation voice)
I feel like they always do the good varsity jacket week one.

I could be wrong but if I recall the 2019 Supreme Team jacket was week one and the Crew Jacket from 2015 or so was also week 1.
Yes, usually it is. The motion logo varsity and gonz varsity were both week 1 as well.

i don't think they carry a good amount of stock periodt.

Yeah, unless you are going for tees don't count on anything good being there after 12. I can't tell you how many times i was top 10-20 and there was no XL left once i got inside.

wanted the speakers but that price, was hoping it be half that.
skeleton tee and pocket torch is all...
maybe the floral hoodie.

also my son's soccer team got their jersey and they are red.
they decided to call themselves the Supreme, "you know like the clothing brand with the red box logo" the kid who suggested it said this. :lol:

Gonna try and stay disciplined and grab just the photo tee for me and son. Lamp and chopsticks will just end up in a tub lol. Tryna be a minimilist like JPS JPS . Brown varsity not bad either. I say this then end up copping more than I planned 😂

Reactions: JPS
Any chance Brooklyn store will have a size L varsity in either black or snickers color for a 4pm slot? Unsure, as I have never attended a week 1 using this process

Can anyone comment on their recent varsity jacket sizing? Do they typically run bigger or smaller? Thanks.

F it, i’m copping the Hell viscose shirt.
Pray for yo boy.
After lunch gang.
Lookbook with the japanesey dude in the velvet zoot got me hyped.
C073DA61-22AD-442A-A29E-B8B9426C49D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom