Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

glad i saw the hell button up this morning. i assumed it would drop later in season. Would have been sick.

i just need that green leopard fleeze zip and that MC cardigan and im good on preview drops

Yeaup site was fricked for me too, couldnt add anything to cart, and no pics. Happened on mobile and desktop smh. This season is gonna be fun!
200w.webp

I have a feeling the ppl who bought the varsity jacket to flip are going to take a bath on fees on it unless they get some hypebeast to bite in the next 24hrs. Hopefully most folks who spent that kinda $ are looking to wear it, though.

I have a feeling that these "heat" brands like Supreme, ALD and Kith are now following the pricing model that sports teams and music acts are following: "why only charge $X for stuff if the resell marketplace has traditionally been willing to pay $Y?" So while a varsity 3 yrs ago was only $400, but ppl paid $700 resale for it, now Supreme is charging almost $600 and I don't think a lot of ppl are gonna wanna spend $800+ resale on it. We'll see, though. Maybe some rich bois out there really will blow $1k+ on it.
looks like prices could be dropping, but early sales were in the 750-800 range.

if it is limited, i could see numbers going up over time.

glad i saw the hell button up this morning. i assumed it would drop later in season. Would have been sick.

i just need that green leopard fleeze zip and that MC cardigan and im good on preview drops
Green leopard fleece zip is a go! And I'm probably doing the boring cardigan instead of the multi-color.

Don Rafa still has my info from 8 season ago…

He is trustworthy…. Until Nike sbs come out… still trying to figure out this Ben and Jerry’s charge….

bots gone. used to have at least half the threads info

i just want to thank every one who bought me something nice and didn’t have me arrested for cc fraud, y’all some real ones :nthat:

i’m joking before someone hits that report button :lol:

Back
Top Bottom