Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Did you go by a different username? I was there and @sharkin was all thru the Supreme thread

it def wasnt the one I have now.

i think it was kim jong trill or something like that.

there used to be a thread only mods could see and I would be in that thread a good amount going over mod **** with drew and the other mods. only mod/admin I remember is drew.

no one was monitoring the buy/sell thread for a while and I complained to drew so he brought me on when I offered to mod that thread. then I started modding over the supreme thread as well.

police?

supreme byck!!

excited-nets.gif

it def wasnt the one I have now.

i think it was kim jong trill or something like that.

there used to be a thread only mods could see and I would be in that thread a good amount going over mod **** with drew and the other mods. only mod/admin I remember is drew.

no one was monitoring the buy/sell thread for a while and I complained to drew so he brought me on when I offered to mod that thread. then I started modding over the supreme thread as well.
I remember Kim Jong! U had him as your avi 😂

Was rolling with Tremaine and them not having black staff …. But supreme would of got KILLED if they produced shirts with black people hanging and whips on they back . That’s more of a denim tears project

No idea on the collab, would need to know more of the story, but only 10% of the staff being black is pretty ****ed up. Can't spin that.

Back
Top Bottom