Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

UnDS'd this today:

20231010_101756.jpg

Think I'll be busting out a bunch of stuff soon I've been sitting on for a while :nerd:

Aiming for da baby joint and the other 3/4 lenth looking long sleeve with da face and out....possibly the camp cap in green

Edit:
Also couple of firsts.....
Fedex driver calls me to tell me he has my package from last week (that's a first)
He tells me he can't leave it there and that a signature is required, **** what u heard (also a first)
I tell him let me make some moves and have someone run over and grab it just so happens that everyone is either at work or busy/not around (Def not a first)
Calls me and tells me to write down his address which is literally around da corner from my mom's crib and to go scoop it up after I'm done with work ( First of firsts)

Told him I'll bless him with tomorrow's breakfast

Hopefully he's my new fed ex guy and they'll have him working my area , cuz you can't beat that

Last edited:
Did Anybody that ordered the BH drop still waiting for items to be shipped. Its been 12 days for me and still no shipping update

Did Anybody that ordered the BH drop still waiting for items to be shipped. Its been 12 days for me and still no shipping update
I’m still waiting for my knife shipping confirmation… not holding my breathe on it shipping anymore.
Preme response to asking said shipping is backed up but this long?!

I’m still waiting for my knife shipping confirmation… not holding my breathe on it shipping anymore.
Preme response to asking said shipping is backed up but this long?!
Did the knife release the same day as the BH drop? Reached out to Sup and got that same response. Some Bs

Back
Top Bottom