Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

I realize that i must have really changed when the bogo hoodie isn’t a big priority for me. I have several other colorways from previous years and i really only wanted the sand because it’s the only one i could see myself getting real wear out of them. I struck out on the brown one last year too but honestly once i get an earth tone bogo hoodie i likely will stop buying them all together. I’m grateful i did get the Tiger varsity week 1, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments wearing it

This is exactly how I feel

I just didn’t think I’d get much wear out of a bogo hoodie these days

But the beanie somehow feels way more acceptable 😂

Came home to this :nthat:

IMG_6070.jpeg

I realize that i must have really changed when the bogo hoodie isn’t a big priority for me. I have several other colorways from previous years and i really only wanted the sand because it’s the only one i could see myself getting real wear out of them. I struck out on the brown one last year too but honestly once i get an earth tone bogo hoodie i likely will stop buying them all together. I’m grateful i did get the Tiger varsity week 1, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments wearing it
How many hoodies can someone even wear? Possible you are like me and have a ton of nice stuff and just wear the same damn beater day in and day out. Or you could just not be as washed as I am. And in that case, god bless.

I have 2 bogo hoodies and the crew. I’ll see what resell is in the grey in a few months then I’ll be out on bogos.

How many hoodies can someone even wear? Possible you are like me and have a ton of nice stuff and just wear the same damn beater day in and day out. Or you could just not be as washed as I am. And in that case, god bless.
Realistically i can only wear it on the weekends since i work in an office. I just started a new job this week too and prioritized learning my new role instead of setting up my usual desktop ritual for checkout. I already have one bogo crewneck and 3 bogo hoodies so i really don’t need another. That’s not even including the bogo tees I’ve copped over the years. I’d rather have saved the money if i couldn’t hit on the colorway rather than impulse buy another colorway i don’t want such as the white

Just left the LA store. First of all, it’s in the worst ****ing location one could possibly pick short of downtown. Second of all, saw the leather jacket in person. It’s so thin and scratchy feeling I don’t even know if it’s worth the asking price. Feels like it could disintegrate.

C5783AB5-BE74-444E-BB04-17D995041303.jpeg

They had white bogo left still.

Last edited:
Came home to the crib in Jersey like 2 hours ago from BK. Had a 11:45 time spot didn’t get in till like 12:30. Hit Large Grey online while walking to the store which pissed me off since I could’ve stayed my *** in bed and avoid the snow lmaoo. BK was pretty chill they let people grab 2 of each. Purple sold out by the time 11:30 timeslot were let in. Found out from my boy in Bowery that they let them grab 3 hoodies/beanies there. Decided to double up and grab another large grey hoodie and grabbed a sand and grey beanie too. I think I got the last large grey since they were telling the people who were just let in that they only had medium left. Dude in the back brought out a sand bogo too and cashier was shocked when I said only I only wanted the grey hoodie :rofl:
Slide me that extra Large…. A Yo! Lol

Whats good with the sizing for those that have the box logo in hand. Is it oversized like previous yrs? TIA

bro the streets really wanted purple?? What am I missing ? Purple Travis Scott’s coming out?

I had a feeling that was going to be the most popular colour outside of grey. When that colour pops up for a BOGO people flock to it.

And to everyone that struck out don’t worry we copping for $20-$30 over retail once everyone gets their online orders :pimp:

That's what I'm waiting for. :lol:

I didn't even try to cop this morning to avoid the headache, and years of disappointment. Hopefully can scoop a black for a little over retail.

Just left the LA store. First of all, it’s in the worst ****ing location one could possibly pick short of downtown. Second of all, saw the leather jacket in person. It’s so thin and scratchy feeling I don’t even know if it’s worth the asking price. Feels like it could disintegrate.

They had white bogo left still.

I agree. Fairfax was much more chill. Did they have any of the overalls left?

Back
Top Bottom