Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

I’m glad the only thing I really wanted wasn’t hyped at all.

IMG_5653.jpeg
You won’t be disappointed. I have the justice for all versio of this from years back and it’s one of my favorite jackets ever.

I’ve copped red Maradona tee in a L and the purple dusty futura tee in an L too… does this thing run big? (Pause) I think i shuda copped M… 5’7 180-185 Lbs

i stopped being a raider fan once they moved to vegas…not hatin on them…but my goodness, football became so much funner to watch not having any affiliations…

but woulda bought that raider longsleeve in a heartbeat if they were still in the bay

my kids are niner fans and i never liked the chiefs…but man. niner/chiefs give me big time raider/pats vibes

I’ve copped red Maradona tee in a L and the purple dusty futura tee in an L too… does this thing run big? (Pause) I think i shuda copped M… 5’7 180-185 Lbs
might be a little long but if you like your tees on the baggier side, you're good.

otherwise, yeah, would go for am M if that's not your vibe.

If you ain’t cop the Maradona tee you should be ashamed of yourself man… joint is so flames.
Ragrets not grabbing one for my brother who doesnt buy Supreme but wore his diadora Maradona tee into rags when he was a kid. Gonna have t grab him one off secondary in a few weeks.

Ragrets not grabbing one for my brother who doesnt buy Supreme but wore his diadora Maradona tee into rags when he was a kid. Gonna have t grab him one off secondary in a few weeks.
It’s still up just not in black which is the color I would assume you would want

wouldnt mind seeing the zidane headbutt on a tshirt. lol

maradona has to be one of the best “person” tshirts in a while

wouldnt mind seeing the zidane headbutt on a tshirt. lol

maradona has to be one of the best “person” tshirts in a while

For preme, I'd expect nothing less than the Zidane headbutt, De Jong kicking Xabi in the chest, or if you're a true fan, Wayne Bridge leaving John Terry hanging in the pregame handshakes.

Back
Top Bottom