Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

IMG_9365.gif

Just want parts of those tees.. need black.. trying to decide between white and red. I probably won't be able to cop more than 1 if that lol. How do we get sizing on these before the drop?

Man prolly said F supreme… we all gotta grow up at some point bro
No, he vanished off NT completely. It says he hasn't even logged in since Jan 10th. And he was pretty regular around here right up until then and was even looking to do a meet-up with folks and everything. Pretty sure he was homeless at the time, so I'm just a little worried is all. Hopefully he pops up again soon.

No, he vanished off NT completely. It says he hasn't even logged in since Jan 10th. And he was pretty regular around here right up until then and was even looking to do a meet-up with folks and everything. Pretty sure he was homeless at the time, so I'm just a little worried is all. Hopefully he pops up again soon.
Damn that’s crazy.

Damn that’s crazy.
Yeah... I actually thought of him when I saw the Muppets fleece and thought to myself "Damn, Mariko's gonna rock the **** outta that fleece" :lol:. Then I realized I hadn't seen him around and he had posted some pretty weird stuff for a bit and I looked him up and saw that he was gone. I just hope he's ok 🤞

Usually see him in the WDYWT threads but folks come and go and I haven’t been keeping track like that. But hope he’s okay. He posted a lottt of obscure stuff but I celebrate eclectic black sheep **** so never bothered me. Always rooted for him and hope he’s aight.

I did hear he got banned once so maybe it’s just that and he’s great and riding bikes taking in action shots of his kicks still!

Denim looked aight until nearly 300 for a pair. Need that SS tone shirt. Anywhere have sizing in advance or you just gotta hope for the best lol?

want the muppet fleece but it may be suicide. Just getting an olive or orange futura hoody and out.
I want the other football jersey releasing later this season not this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom