Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DYL_DElU0AEtHGp.jpg:large

these hit the nike clearance store via Sneaker Twitter

time to get rid of mine!!

still waiting for 4 items to ship from supreme from week 3. used the sp- order number method on ups and still nothing. any idea

FDDB6B00-B21F-4B21-99FD-7E271FA46B33.jpeg
No problem with my pair. Thought leather would be a bit more buttery. But to the person with the botched pair, keep it! Rare item u got there

Called them again today and they finally sent me a tracking number for the rest of my week 1 order. I first called yesterday, but the tracking number says the shipment was actually created 3/9. The reference number attached to the tracking was different this time, it had "-QTY-3" appended to it for the 3 remaining items in my order. Don't know if it'll work for anybody else but worth a try. So on UPS track by reference try SP-[Your Order Number]-QTY-[Number of Items]. For example SP-1234567-QTY-3.

Called them again today and they finally sent me a tracking number for the rest of my week 1 order. I first called yesterday, but the tracking number says the shipment was actually created 3/9. The reference number attached to the tracking was different this time, it had "-QTY-3" appended to it for the 3 remaining items in my order. Don't know if it'll work for anybody else but worth a try. So on UPS track by reference try SP-[Your Order Number]-QTY-[Number of Items]. For example SP-1234567-QTY-3.
what number u call? i called the warehouse and theyre always busy

what number u call? i called the warehouse and theyre always busy

The warehouse one, at least 50 times. Dial, speakerphone, hang up if busy, repeat. If you get through, first menu press 2, second menu press 5. Don't make the mistake I made of waiting for the menu to repeat, it doesn't and it'll hang up lol. Also, they don't always answer right away, the first time I called I was left hanging for more than 5 minutes and was thinking about hanging up but they eventually answered.

Hellraiser Keychain, Hoodie, Work Jacket and all Tees copped.
Wish we had a double drop to better the chances of all in one order :nerd:

So my week 1 order that was lost (the tracking shows up as delivered but I never actually got the package) is being sent out again from supreme after I called them and filed a claim. I thought they sold out of everything on week 1 but will see....
this never happened in all the years i bought from them......

... got a 2nd from supreme stating another order have been shipped today, my first and only order is being delivered tomorrow

Wasn’t too impressed with balls once I got them in hand. Pause

Browning at the edges etc :lol: not salty about my balls or anything

Attachments

• 0CDA16B3-85DB-4CB5-9BE0-68D3566CA980.jpeg
    0CDA16B3-85DB-4CB5-9BE0-68D3566CA980.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 36
OMLOG
SECAUCUS, NJ, US. Is anyone seeing any movement in regards to their items from this place? lol, Week 2 still hasn't moved, debating on how long I should wait to take some sort of action, they never respond to emails and I don't have time to call the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom