• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People that are going to resell the pinball machine (which is pretty much everyone that actually gets one) make sure you sell it for under 20K, cause 20k and over you will get a 1099 and will have to pay income tax if you do a transaction through paypal.

People that are going to resell the pinball machine (which is pretty much everyone that actually gets one) make sure you sell it for under 20K, cause 20k and over you will get a 1099 and will have to pay income tax if you do a transaction through paypal.

A seller has to exceed both IRS thresholds ($20,000 in gross payment volume and 200 separate payments) in a calendar year before a Form 1099-K is required.

will pass on the t shirts but i do like 1 item from the lookbook i plan on copping... i like the black wallys and could use them for work but i never pay retail for them so might have to pass on those

I’m going to miss out on one of my most anticipated pieces from this season. Sigh.

Maybe a beanie tomorrow. Maybe.

I can only imagine the look on my girl's face if I ever told her I bought a $10k Supreme pinball table that had to be freight delivered. I can't wait to see what happens with resell on them, though. With StockX outta the picture, it's going to be high-dollar meet-ups and paypal. The amount of fraud that's going to occur (boxes filled with bricks, chargebacks, etc.) or worse...... :frown:

pinball machine looks hella jr sized based on that box.

I havent seen a pin ball machine in person in over 20 years though so maybe its accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom